I got 2 fabulous dresses for the wedding next week for a STEAL with double discounts and coupons; got free dinner on Thursday night at work; S's paycheck was outstanding thanks to his hard work; and today he is at Comedy Defensive Driving which will help our monthly household budget once that additional car insurance discount kicks in.
I'm also checking out a different p/t job that is slightly more $ but is located a LOT closer to the house. As an added bonus, apparently you can set your own hours! This would be so wonderful if it works out, as now I'd be able to plan my work weekends around when we have the baby.
I'm thinking about getting one of those Brita filters for my house and for little brother's. He needs to stop spending $ on buying water from the grocery store. Oh my God, I cannot imagine much more of a waste of $. But I hear the Brita makes your water taste better, and I can buy some with my many coupons and credit-card rebate gift card that I have at Bed Bath and Beyond. For the record, I have always always always drank tap water and I see no problem with it.
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment