S apparently needs new rims on his car b/c the stock ones one there are "bad" and he's gotten 2 mystery flat tires in the past few months. I posted the issue to the msn money boards and got a variety of opinions. S and I even discussed selling his car, Charlie Murphy. But in the end, I think what we'll do is just bite the bullet (there's a lot of biting of bullets going on in my life these days!) and hopefully he can get these rims at Discount Tire for $99 each, or $400. That is really going to cut into our EF though.
I decided to implement an automatic savings system recently of $20 automatically deposited into my savings account every Friday. We'll see how it goes and if I like it. I'm hoping I won't even notice and by the end of the year I'll have another $560 or more in the EF.
Friday, May 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment